Yahoo! is a popular international firm based in America that counts with an internet portal, a web directory, and a series of services such as the popular Yahoo Mail. Yahoo Mail is beautiful, easy-to-use, and lightning fast. One of its personal distinctions is that it offers the possibility of up to 1 Terabyte of storage for emails and files sent to you, and makes it easy to send high resolutions photos. Already have an account, sign in here at the official site www.yahoomail.com
The Yahoo Mail App is available in the App Store, Google Play, Windows Store, and amazon. While it’s still not as widely used as Gmail. It’s safe to say this platform is just as effective and serves as a great alternative for those who don’t feel comfortable with Google’s mailing service.
If you do not have a Yahoo Mail account and wish to sign up to the third largest web-based email service, follow the succeeding steps:
www.yahoomail.com – Sign Up Process
- Go to Yahoo’s domain, where it will be possible to see the trendiest news in your area. In the upper-left hand corner of the webpage, click the ‘Mail’ button to access the sign-up or sign-in page.
- To the right of the page, you will find a column with ‘Sign in’ as the headline. Click the ‘Sign up’ hyperlink that is located at the bottom of the column to do so.
- You’ll be redirected to the Sign up page. Here, you will have to fill the information required first and last name, your preferred email address and corresponding password, a mobile phone number, your birth date. And finally, you have the option to enter your gender. Press ‘Continue’.
- You will be taken to the page where you have to verify your phone number. Here you have the option to either receive the verification key by text or through a call. Choose your preferred method.
- No matter what method you have chosen, you will be taken to a page where you have to enter the Account Key sent to your phone number. Once you enter it, press ‘Verify’.
- Finally, click on ‘Let’s get started’ on the final page you have been redirected to. Once you do this, your sign up process will have finished.
- You will now be sent to Yahoo’s domain already logged into your new account.
Yahoo Mail Sign in – How to Login
If you already have a Yahoo! account and wish to sign in or log in, please follow these steps:
- Do the first step of the sign in process.
- In the same column of the right-hand side of the page, you will find a box where you shall fill in your username in the space provided. Here, you also have the option to keep your yahoo email signed in for the future. If you wish to not have this default feature, click the tick next to the ‘Stay signed in’ option to remove it. Click the ‘Next’ button to proceed.
- In the page you have been sent to, type your password and click the ‘sign in’ button. You will be redirected to your inbox.
- If you lost your Yahoo Mail password, follow this steps to recover
As you can see, it is a straightforward process that will not take you more than five minutes. Now all you have to do is download the Yahoo! Mobile app to increase its productivity and make the most out of this marvelous mailing platform.
Once you start using Yahoo Mail at www.yahoomail.com, you will get the hang of all its features in a heartbeat. Overall, this platform offers a remarkable interface and a user-friendly experience which you are bound to enjoy.