Yahoo mail is one of the biggest email platforms worldwide. Therefore, it is not surprising that lots of people want to have Yahoo mail create account and use it for a number of purposes. As a free email platform, the main reason people love to use it is because of the huge mail storage compared to other platforms. In addition, it also provides mobile support and application such as Android or iOS. Users are able to personalize the inbox with a custom theme and as well as organize the mail.
Yahoo Mail Create Account – Step By Step Guide
- The very first step is to open the browser on your computer or laptop. You can use a mobile phone to sign up for a new account, but sign up from the computer is a lot easier. Then, head to log in page on Yahoo.com website or you can also use local Yahoo domain such as uk.Yahoo.com or de.Yahoo.com. After clicking on the log in button, you will be directed to registration form page.
- On the registration form page, you should fill in with your information. First, you type your first name in the first name box. Then type your last name in the last name or second field box.
- After type your first and second name, you should type the username box with the desired username. The username will be used as the email address with the domain email@example.com. This section can only be filled with letters, numbers, underscores, and periods. In case your username is already taken by other users, Yahoo will give you few username alternatives. But you are completely free to choose one hat suit you best.
Sign Up Yahoo Mail Account Process Continues
- If you have the desired username, you must fill the password box for the email account. The password should be easy to remember for you but hard to guess for other people. It is better to use a combination of lowercases, capital, special characters, and also numbers.
- After the password box, you will have to enter your mobile number. This step is important as Yahoo will contact you to the mobile number as if you get hacked. Also, make sure to fill in the country code in the left box of the number field.
- The next step is to submit your date of birth in the drop down menu below the mobile number. If you do not want to submit your actual date of birth, you can use any memorable date of your life and still keep the month or year of your birth.
- Then, choose the gender drop down menu. This step is optional; if you do not wish to fill it, and then feel free to leave it.
- After all the field is completed, click on the “continue” button which will direct you to another page.
- On that page, you will need to confirm the mobile number and you will receive verification message through two ways from call or text message.
- Another page will show up where you need to enter the code that you receive. Then click the “verify” button and you are done. Now, you can use the email account as usual and enjoy with Yahoo mail services that offer.
Related: How to send an email using Yahoo Mail? Click here